Monday, July 18, 2011

Thrifty Babe Tips: Before You Shop!

Have you ever had those days where you felt like you just needed to get to the store and buy new makeup,  just for a cheap thrill? Let me tell you I've been there, but over time i noticed that my spur of the moment spend, left me with products that I really didn't end up using or even liking. Sure it may seem like a couple bucks here and there but it adds up. A great way to save some cash is to do a little research before you hit the shops, check some product reviews on youtube, or read some reviews on Makeupalley, the more you know about a product the more likely you are to decide whether its the right product for you, plus some online product research helps curb the cravings for new makeup in a pinch, :) happy shopping you thrifty babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment