Monday, July 11, 2011

Black Polish ALERT!

Face it we've all been through that all black phase during our adolescence, and though I'm past that classic black long sleeve shirt, black jeans, heavy makeup combo, there's just some things from you past, that you simply can't live without and for me, its that gorgeous, glossy, black nail polish, and bless the heavens i think I've found my holy grail!


Sally Hansen Xtreme wear in: Black Out
Oh Sally Hansen you've been too good to me! At only $2.50 at my local Target, this baby delivers, high shine, deep rich pigmentation, and up to a week of chip free wear, in only two coats. Its truly a steal!


Swatch time!!

4 days and not a chip in sight!

Now if only i found this in my young middle school days, instead of resorting to a black sharpie.... don't judge, you know you've been there too.   Enjoy Darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment