Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Deal of the week: Bath and Body Works!

I must confess I have a weird obsession, I cant help but love... mini sized products! How dare they look so darn adorable! So you could only imagine my excitment when I saw that my beloved Bath and Body Works was having a sale on some of their travel sized products!


They knew I couldnt resist!


This may sound like i'm a huge tightwad, but to me $10 is a lot to shell out for something so frivolous, but with summer here and lots of trips planned, I want to smell amazing everywhere I go, so I caved and had to get some. They had a really great selection of scents in all of their shower gels, lotions, and body mist. So if your a sucker for mini sized products like me, this is definitely a sale you dont want to pass up!

No comments:

Post a Comment