Sunday, January 29, 2012

ELF Mineral Lip Gloss Sorority Girl: Swatch and Review

For a while ELF cosmetics were a hit or miss for me, I believe it was 3 years ago that I bought my first elf product it was a $1 plumping lip gloss that I really wouldn't recommend but ELF really knocked it out of the park with their mineral lip gloss! The shade I'll be reviewing is Sorority Girl



FORMULA: The formula is fantastic, its ultra smooth, light weight, scentless, and not sticky at all.
COLOR: Soroity Girl is a very deep pink with a warm undertone, it comes off as a "my lips but better" kind of color. It's slighty sheer but buildable.
PACKAGING: On the small side so its pocket friendly, Classy and sturdy clear plastic with matte black top.
PRICE: $3



ELF Mineral Lip Gloss in Sorority Girl is great! The color works nicely on my warm skintone, and the formula is exactly what i like, smooth and creamy with no tackiness whatsoever. Will definitley pick more of these babies up!

Have you tried these? Loved them, Loathed them? Let the Thrifty Babe Know

No comments:

Post a Comment