Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ardell Brow and Lash Accelerator Treatment Gel: Review

For about a year and a half i've been using Covergirl Lashbast waterproof mascara, and while I simply adore that mascara, it really started to take a toll on my lashes! Yes its true that the mascara would last all day but that also meant it was close to impossible to take it off at the end of the day without pulling out some sad little lashes! Seeing those lashes laying there on that cotton ball urged me to buy  a lash serum, and this is what I chose:

Ardell Brow and Lash Accelerator Treatment Gel:



FORMULA: A thin almost watery gel, does not leave lashes crunchy, scentless
COLOR: Clear
PACKAGING: Basic mascara tube, with a spool applicator
PRICE: $4-$8

This product has basically saved my lashes! Before using this my lashes were brittle from long days of wearing waterproof mascara. I applied this nightly after removing all my makeup and right from the start I could feel a difference. It didnt make my lashes grow dramatically, but it did help condition and strengthen them. I'll be honest I still abuse my lashes with constant waterproof mascara, but hey you only live once! Enjoy!

Have you tried this? Loved it, Loathed it? Let the Thrifty Babe know

No comments:

Post a Comment