Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Nyx Matte Lipstick: Angel: Review

Ever since my first Nyx product I've been hooked. I believe my torrid affair began with their mega gloss or something along those lines. Nyx offers incredible color selections along with true to tube color payoff and if that wasnt enough to get your little make up heart beating, most of their products are under 10 bucks! With amazing colors and quality to boot i couldnt help resist picking up Nyx matte Lipstick in Angel


Formula: Smooth and creamy, no tack, not overly slick, wont slide around, scent free

Color: Angel is a really bright cool toned pink, it has a blue base but has a slightly warm undertone, pulls more cool

Packaging: Here's my beef with the product if you look at the above picture you can see a nick in the lipstick, this is because unlike most lipstick tubes, these tubes can still swivel up when the cap is on. Not to mention the cap doesnt like to stay sturdily on top, its a messy situation in the making

Price: About 6 dollars on Amazon



Final Thoughts: I think the color pay off of this lipstick is really great. The problem for me is that this color simply doesnt look great on my lips, I think it would be a gorgeous shade on lighter skin tones and even much deeper skin tones but for my yellow under tone it makes me look sick. The formula seems to be more of a cream than a matte and the lasting power just isnt there.

No comments:

Post a Comment